Under 9s Training Cancelled - Monday 20 April 2015
Due to unforeseen circumstances, training for under 9s cannot take palce this Monday. Sincere aplogies to all concerned for any inconvenience. Training for older age groups will go ahead as usual
Congratulations to the following youth players, who have been selected for the Stroud and South Gloucestershire District Squads for 2015
Under 11 - Christopher Frank
Under 12 - Reuben Scott
Under 13 - Matthew Cole and Liam Dailey
Under 15 - Innes Pierce
YOUTH SECTION WINTER NETS 2015
This year we are holding our winter training at Archway School Sportshall on Sundays from 8 February to 29 March
5 - 6 pm Under 11 and Under 9 (school years 6 and below)
6 - 7 pm Under 13 ( school years 7 and 8)
7 - 8 pm Under 15 ( school years 9 and 10)
There will be a £2 charge per child per session to cover the costs of hiring the hall, and any surplus will go towards new equipment.
This is a great opportunity to blow off the cobwebs and start to get our young cricketers thinking about the summer ahead.
Our coaching team are working hard to prepare an array of fun and challenging practice sessions aimed at younger players of all abilities, so we hope to see as many of your children there as possible on the 8th.
Adults Winter NETS 2015
Wycliffe School from 23 February 7:00 to 8:30 pm
The following rules are to be strictly applied:
• Entrance to facilities only through Wycliffe Gate number ‘1’ and park on the main drive
• Please ensure vehicles are parked in allocated spaces only
• Wycliffe College is a non-smoking campus
• No eating/drinking in Sports Hall
• Footwear MUST be changed before entry into the Sports Hall to appropriate
CLEAN/NON MARKING trainers
• In order to comply with Child Protection policies, strictly no wandering from the
confines of the Sports Centre and car park area and no contact/communication should
be made with college pupils
• In case of emergencies or damage to facility please contact the Sports Supervisor on
07971 784331 or 07968 423631 who will be on campus during your session time
• Allow 5 mins clear up time before the end of your allocated session and please put the
cricket nets away.
• STRICTLY NO RUNNING OVER THE ALLOCATED BOOKING TIME!