The Stroud Cricket Club Pavilion is a fabulous place to hold your next Birthday party, Christening, wedding or company social event
To book or for more information email: email@example.com
Please read our terms and conditions
- No beverages (soft or alcoholic) that were not purchased on the premises may be consumed. Anyone to be found drinking beverages that were not bought on the premises will be ask to leave and risk the event being cancelled. Deposit will not be returned in this circumstance.
- Sadly we are unable to host 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st birthday parties. Parties of this nature booked without being disclosed as such will be cancelled.
- Pavilion must be left as it was found with rubbish and decorations removed (there are Biffa bins provided) following the event.
- Bar will close at 11:30pm. Last orders are called at approx 11:15pm, guests to have vacated the premises by 12am or 5pm dependant on day or night time hire.
- Member’s rates are only applicable to members who have held a membership in excess of 3 months. Parties may not be booked for a non member in a member’s name. If this is found to be the case, the party will be cancelled and deposit not returned.
- Booking includes use of tables and chairs (seating for approx 60 at tables) more if just chairs.
- The capacity for inside the pavilion is approx 100 guests. If the pavilion doors are open and people are outside also then this capacity is increased.
- Cars should avoid being left at the premises over night, as the gates will be locked at the end of the event.
- SCC does not accept liability for any personal possessions or belongings during your event.
- If your event is during cricket season (April – September) then there is a change there could be a cricket game on while you are hosting your event. Sometimes cricket does not finish until around 8pm. If this is a problem for you, please consult the fixtures list for SCC to ascertain whether or not there is a home game that might affect you.