The Lucky Winners from December 2017’s draw:
1st prize C Price (£ 67.50),
2nd prize C Eckersall (£ 33.75),
3rd prize J Ward (£ 11.25)
Recent Previous Winners
November 2017 –
T Carman (£ 67.50),
J Job (£ 33.75),
L Smith (£ 11.25)
October 2017 –
S Cole (£ 67.50),
K Daniels (£ 33.75),
C Pierce (£ 11.25)
September 2017 –
H D Legg (£ 67.50),
A Cook (£ 33.75),
K Daniels (£ 11.25)
Please join the 100 club!
Would you like to be part of the Stroud Cricket Club 100 club? It costs just £5/month to take part with forms found at the end of the bar in the pavilion. Once filled in hand to Rick Carman or your team captain.
The Stroud CC 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all Stroud CC members, friends and families. By joining the Stroud CC 100 Club you become a non voting member of the main club and would be eligible to receive a fixture card and discounts on hire of the clubhouse. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
We are aiming to raise funds and at the same time offer people the chance of receiving a monthly cash prize.
Each month :
– There is a draw for 50% of the fund.
– This amount is divided between 3 lucky winners.
– 60% to the 1st drawn.
– 30% to the 2nd drawn.
– 10% to the 3rd drawn
The Fund is made up as follows:
– Each member buys a £5 subscription per month.
– For example, if we have 100 members the fund for that month will be £500.
– 50% will be used as prize money e.g. £250.
– The 1st prize will be £150.
– The 2nd prize will be £75
– The 3rd prize will be £25.
– You may buy more than one subscription per month.
– Payment is made by Standing Order monthly.
Recent projects funded by the 100 club:
The New Skittle Alley